It is a common misconception that divorces are inevitably expensive, adversarial, and financially complex. Thorough, focused analysis simplifies some of the most stressful elements and allows for a faster and more efficient process for the parties involved.
My goal is to help you navigate divorce without destroying your family or your finances.
As a Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ (CDFA®), I examine the financial implications and after-tax consequences of various options for dividing property and providing or receiving child and/or spousal support in divorce.
Prior to co-founding Marriage Financial Solutions, my comprehensive expertise comes from over a decade in investment analysis and company and securities valuation. In addition to being trained in Collaborative Divorce, I am a member of the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA) and the Association of Divorce Financial Planners (ADFP).
- Undergraduate B.S.B.A from Washington University in Saint Louis
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) from the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business
- Certified Financial Planner™ practitioner
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ (CDFA®)
- IDFA: The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- ADFP: Association of Divorce Financial Planners
- LACFLA: Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
- CPCal: Collaborative Practice California, a statewide Collaborative Law association
- LACBA: Los Angeles County Bar Association (associate member)
- IACP: International Academy of Collaborative Professionals